Yesterday, I was worried that my newly-bought plant won't make it as it looked all withered up.
I knew Bach Flower Remedies are safe for plants too, but I never tried them on plants before as this is my first attempt to grow indoor plants.
Last night, I watered this plant with the remedies, namely:
- Olive (for physical and mental exhaustion)
- Hornbeam (for lacking determination and mental strength)
- Gorse (for giving up hope totally)
- Gentian (for being discouraged due to setback)
- Walnut (for being unsettled in a new environment)
- Rescue Remedy (for emergencies and critical situation)
Haha...out of desperation, I selected many remedies at one go.
Wow, when I take a look at the plant again today, I was in for a surprise! The stalks are trying hard to stand up again and the leaves are opening up again. Well done, plant! Do you best, you can make it!
Excited and want to share this with all plant lovers.
Blog on Bach Flower Remedies and Rescue Remedy discovered by Dr Edward Bach - Healing for better emotion and health