On such a meaningful day - Good Friday, I came across a meaningful quote "Do not fear if someone uses your knowledge; be worried if all your knowledge dies with you".
This is what I'm telling myself everytime I share my Bach Flower Remedies knowledge. May I have the strength, courage and faith to give pure love as a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return. This would be my conviction. March on, SimplyBach!
It is often asked whether Bach Flower Remedies work.
The answer is yes, as long as you have made the decision to be in a good mood. Why?
Because as long as one is open to positive changes, one is able to experience the effects of taking the Bach Flower Remedies.
So, once you have made the most decision in life, i.e. to be in a good mood, you can try Bach Flower Remedies to give yourself a boost using the healing power of simple nature.
~ This post is dedicated to the humans who lost their beloved animal companions ~
Someone lost her beloved bunny recently and I know it's a very sad moment for her. I had went through this loss before, I know how it feels.
When I took my Animal Communication course, I learnt that our animals would cross over to the rainbow bridge. Over there, it's a paradise where many other animals are staying there too. There is plenty of love, friendship, food, water and security. Every animals are happy there. When they are ready, they may choose to proceed on to the next stage of life, that is, to come back to Earth to experience life again in the form they wish to take. Sometimes, they may choose to come back to be with their humans again.
However, they could not proceed to the next life stage if they know their humans are still grieving for them. Because our beloved animals love and care for us, and they get worried to feel our grief.
Yes, we may and we would keep them fondly in our hearts, but let's do so with all the blessings for our deceased animals and not let our grief hold them back further. Let them binky free over the rainbow bridge.
It's not easy, I know. For our animals are our soul companions, our kids, our family, our friends.
Let simple nature help us. Here are some Bach Flower Remedies that could help us at times likes this:
1. Star of Bethlehem - to comfort and sooth shock, grief and trauma during distressing moments like bereavement.
2. Honeysuckle - to unlock the mind past memories and bring thoughts, energies and focus back to present moment. Have emotional clarity of the past, enjoy and learn from the past without being trapped in it.
3. Red Chestnut - for those who are worried about the well-beings of their loved ones. Being worried for our loved ones, besides harming ourselves, any negative thought, energy, worry or fear for our loved ones would harm them instead. Red Chestnut would help one to have trust and faith that our loved ones would be able to take good care of themselves.
4. Pine - for those who have self-reproach that they have not taken good care of their loved ones. Pine would help to release the burden of guilt and move on in a constructive way.
5. Rescue Remedy - to help one calm down and better cope with emergencies, critical or harsh situations.
I wish to help those who are in painful moments like this. I would be giving these remedies mixture to those who need it. If you know of anyone who is going through such ordeals now, let me know. No one needs to go through such pain alone.
Received good news!
I'm now included on The Dr Edward Bach Foundation International Register of Practitioners!
Why do I feel so honoured to be able to join the International Register? Because, to be included on the register indicates that the practitioner has attained a world-wide agreed standard of competence and that he or she has agreed to work to the highest standards of professional practice that is embodied in the Code of Practice.
Let me now proudly present to you, Singapore's 11th Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner - ME! Yeah!!!
I'm really not IT savvy. Spent a long long time, finally managed to resolve some technical issues in registering and setting up the domain name for SimplyBach. So instead of simplybach.weebly.com, the website is now SimplyBach.sg !
Henceforth, Simplybach.sg is now born! May SimplyBach provides utmost service to fellow mankind.
Blog on Bach Flower Remedies and Rescue Remedy discovered by Dr Edward Bach - Healing for better emotion and health